Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 10 months ago

What are the best budget Android phones?

What are some of the best Android phones (preferably not too expensive)? 

Samsung A and M series . They have super amoled display , Dolby Atmos and High capacity battery.

Samsung A series is good: Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A30s:

The Samsung A series has a good balance of camera, battery, and other features, All these phones have AMOLED Screens which is a great benefit.

Huawei Y9 prime 2019 is also a very good budget phone.

well if your looking for a phone that can do what you need and that's it id recommend like a galaxy j3 emerge its a nice budget phone

• chorle

I am likely my Moto G7 but wish I got the case before dropping it a few times and using the accident plan, I hear the G7 power and plus are a little better they are certainly easier to get cases for.

The big thing is no matter which phone you get get at least 32gb internal memory.

Buy a one or two year old flagship you can buy some which are new and never been open or used.

Get a the 1 plus 6t

you could check out amazon, they sell used stuff

The Samsung Galaxy S6 family is amazing for it's price. It's a great phone, too. This includes the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge (which has curved screens), and S6 Edge+.

• .

Nokia 7.1 or Moto G7.