Dude asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

Dental pain?

I have been to 5 different dentists and a perodontist (gum specialist) and they have taken a variety of xrays to check my teeth and gums. Every single one has told me that nothing looks out of the ordinary that no infections seem present and all teeth look fine.

I am not asking for well detailed awnser, I am just trying to get potential reasons for my dental pain that switched from pain on one side of the mouth to another to random teeth throughout the mouth. Recently it has turned into the front four teeth bottom teeth feeling cold for hours despite not consuming anything nor being in an area where it is cold (in some cases it feels present in a hot shower).

Any ideas?Any recommendations?

Could be sinus related. Sinus infections or allergy related sinus congestion can often make teeth hurt.

i would go back to your dentist and talk to them about it

• Tulip

Hypochondriac comes to mind

• Dude8 months agoReport

I wish that were the case, I have even taken two weeks of work (not a great use of vacation time) where I just did nothing for a week straight (didn't hit the gym didn't do anything physically or mentally demanding) trying to ignore the pain and it just comes back after a few moments of peace.

I recommend putting the question in the header where it belongs as "Dental pain?" is not a question, and is in fact, a reportable violation.