Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

What should a vagina smell like/look like?

Girl btw* does a guy care if you shave or not or of how it smells or looks like?

Update:

Y’all are stupid. Yes it called the vagina but the hair outside of it jeez

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Jose
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Look like a bearded clam

Smell like powder room

• 3 weeks ago

a crater like on the moon grey and sad

• 3 weeks ago

There's a thing called the vagina project (or something like that) where a woman took pictures of hundreds of women's vaginas - they vary widely in the way they look, amount and arrangement of pubic hair, etc. - and I'm sure each one has a unique smell too.

• 3 weeks ago

At most, a slight musky smell, maybe a bit like sweat. If too smelly you can always douche or wipe clean. Mild douche when you bathe is best made of bit of vinegar, warm water and your favorite bubble bath soap

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It should look like a blooming flower as it becomes excited, The lips fill with blood just like a man's penis does, your juice starts to ooze out of your vagina, What food you eat has lots to do with the way it tastes, I read that eating vanilla ice cream will make a woman' juices taste sweet. I like a woman who is shave simply because it is much easier to lick her when the hair isn't covering her skin.

• 3 weeks ago

No, you shouldn't shave. Maybe a little to cut back down on those hairs growing out of control. But in reality, if you shave COMPLETELY down there you will have red, itchy bumps. Also, guys don't shave down there. So why should you?

• 3 weeks ago

hairy, musky not fishy

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If there's no hair yet, the girl is a child and too young for sex

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

a healthy vagina; it should have a pleasant musky smell, not offensive. Men don't care about hair, maybe boys and delinquents do, but that's another subject for another time.....

• k w
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

your comment reminds me of a book, 'Popular Delusions, and the Madness of Crowds'.....

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well the vagina is inside so not sure how you will shave there

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.