What are the famous fast foods of Canada?

Mostly, they're exactly the same as the famous fast foods of America. I said mostly.

Most of them just add the word "Canada" to their name and therefore become Canadian employers. They do have Canadian head offices here, but nobody ever thinks McDonald's Canada or Taco Bell / KFC Canada are actually Canadian companies. The USA is the undisputed world leader when it comes to delicious, greasy, artery-choking fast food, and we don't have a problem with that. We kind of like it, in fact.

I said mostly because there are a few truly Canadian fast food joints that do really well. If you're visiting Canada, your visit isn't complete until you've eaten at Harvey's, Swiss Chalet, Timmy's (Tim Horton's), and Mr. Submarine.

We eat more hamburgers per capita than anyone else in the world. Also, the most doughnuts, and Kraft Dinner (macaroni, and cheese).

Canadian invented: poutine.

• Zirp

the only one I heard of is poutine

Panko coated Beaver nuggets drizzled in maple syrup

Jerked polar bear