Pregnancy Related Question ?

I'm wondering for you would be able to help me as I'm alien to this stuff. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (so stupid on both our parts I know) 10 days ago. I was worried she may be pregnant but she has told me she has come on her "period" last night. I sound so stupid but I am new to this thing. Could she still become pregnant or if she has already come on now the chances of her being pregnant in a couple of weeks time is impossible surely if she has had her period last night? Help in answering would be appreciated. As she is getting worried she has come on for last months, but worried she may not have a period in a few weeks time because of this incident. 

WE DON'T FIX STUPID! YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN DENIED.

Your question terminology sounds like you are talking of picking fruit from a tree!

SO WHEN EVER YOU GET HORNY, PLAY THIS VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=652GXFtcHcM

Youtube thumbnail

Pregnant women never have periods.

Since your gf had her period, then she is not pregnant. Use a condom next time though.

• Tavy

She is not pregnant. A period means there is no egg and no baby. The lining of her womb is coming away. She will ovulate again next week so use condoms.

• Byrd

Stupid about covers it. If you don't know how something works you shouldn't mess with it