Can I change my shipping address details like contact number after I've placed my order (but still awaiting for shipment) on Aliexpress?

Like the title said, can I change my shipping address details like contact number after I've placed my order (but still awaiting for shipment)?

I forgot to update my old and dead contact number before placing an order and immediately updated to it but my order was already placed.

If you sign in to your aliexpress account, you can change it there. Also contact the seller and ask them, be sure to type the new address when you contact the seller. There is a button that allows you to communicate with the seller. They should reply back.

Your order is processed as soon as you make it so you can't go back and make any corrections after you have done it.

• Benjamin1 month agoReport

Well, my Shipping address is correct so maybe the courier services will just deliver it to my door. Thanks for your thoughts.

• .

don't count on getting it changed

• Benjamin1 month agoReport

Darn it. Well I'll just contact the courier service I've chosen and inform them about it as soon as they shipped my package.