Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: Are you tired of rape victims complaining about being depressed and ****?

You got raped. But guess what? There are being out there who are homeless, jobless, living with cancer, etc

Agreed there are things bigger than them. I know a guy who lost limbs in war fighting for his country. Also you must take into account may rape accusations are indeed false. 

....................

No I don't. Just because there is something worse than your problems doesn't mean you should force yourself to be happy.

• In

I sincerely hope you find out some day what it is like to be a victim of a violent crime.

Because a lot of times the victim almost dies, has to have surgery or has permanent physical damage. Let the victim die if she wants to die.

I don't know. I wouldn't be depressed if I was sexually-assaulted by someone I'm attracted to... (like one of the Kardashian sisters, yum)... but I'm a guy.

I dont care about rape victims because it doesnt have anything to do with me. They should save it for themselves or whoever cares. 

• Anna

Exactly Natalie. I've never been raped, but my best friend was, by her ex so it has affected someone I care about. It certainly is a shame that people are too selfish to only care about what affects them.

Until it happens to you you have no idea. Get smart.

• Yes

You ought to be raped just for saying this, sicko.

No one has ever complained about what rape did to them to me, but I have read about the problems of rape victims. Why do men always want to minimize rape? Why is that? Maybe you would feel differently about it if it happened to you.

Who the hell are you to tell someone how to deal with their trauma? Mind your life and get a real hobby instead of spreading stupidity.