how many days can you go with out your cell phone?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

My job requires it, but I'd leave it behind for heaven in an instant, if that's what you're getting at.

• STORMY K4 weeks agoReport

no that's not what I am getting at ..but your reply was different bye

• 4 weeks ago

Sometimes I think I cant go a day without the Internet but I did without electronics including phone computer and tv and radio for three years.

• 4 weeks ago

0, unless there is incentive to do so, then maybe a month 

• 4 weeks ago

i could go a whole year or more without a cell phone

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My dick fell off, too. 

• 4 weeks ago

I could go without it until I need to call off work or something like that. I don't have a landline. Don't have a smartphone and little interest in getting one.

• 4 weeks ago

Forever. I do not and have never owned one.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Quite awhile. In fact, sometimes I accidentally leave it in my car on Friday when I come home from work and then by Sunday I have people dropping by to see if I'm ok. Of course I'm ok! But they are all used to instant gratification. UGH.

Unplugging is awesome.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As a business woman I can not go a day without the necessity to talk with my managers and business contacts.  It is on all the time 24/7 but my personal phone I turn it off when I step foot in the door and turn it back on when I leave the house for my days activities.

Yesterday I was dining alone and spotted this very old lady at least in her upper 80's and it appeared her son of 50's had brought her out for lunch.  He sat in his own world with cell phone in his hands working and calling away.  I thought how sad how much longer might you have your mother and you can not even take her to lunch and leave the phone at home or in the car.  It really made me sad.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i could go without it altogether, i dont use it much

• 4 weeks ago

Zero. I need it for the internet and to stream tv shows while I’m at work. I also need it to play games or place an online order.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.