Most Underrated team in the NFL right now?

which team is heavily looked over? I think the 49ers.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Are they?  I think alot of people respect the 49ers.  They're viewed as legitimately good by most people I think.

I would say the Bills, Panthers and Vikings.  It's not that any are GREAT teams, but they're all better than I think people realize.  People look down on all three because of quarterback.  But they're better all-around teams than people realize, and their QBs aren't as bad as their reputations.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Frisco was the most underrated team before they beat the La La Lambs, but not any more. Vegas rated them 3 points underdogs for the LAmbs game but Frisco is 10 point favorites to beat the Redskins. The odds of Frisco winning the Super Bowl has changed from 20:1 to 10:1 or lower.

Kansas City may be underrated because they just lost Mahomes for a few weeks and even before the game, I heard Howie Long predict that the Broncos would beat the Chiefs.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Packers..........

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Houston Texans,, they're consistently overlooked

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In terms of the Power Rankings, I'd agree with you. Lots of them have the 49ers ranked 4th or 5th.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

­­­the purple bird team

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.