Most Underrated team in the NFL right now?

which team is heavily looked over? I think the 49ers.

Are they?  I think alot of people respect the 49ers.  They're viewed as legitimately good by most people I think.

I would say the Bills, Panthers and Vikings.  It's not that any are GREAT teams, but they're all better than I think people realize.  People look down on all three because of quarterback.  But they're better all-around teams than people realize, and their QBs aren't as bad as their reputations.

Frisco was the most underrated team before they beat the La La Lambs, but not any more. Vegas rated them 3 points underdogs for the LAmbs game but Frisco is 10 point favorites to beat the Redskins. The odds of Frisco winning the Super Bowl has changed from 20:1 to 10:1 or lower.

Kansas City may be underrated because they just lost Mahomes for a few weeks and even before the game, I heard Howie Long predict that the Broncos would beat the Chiefs.

• Kathy

The Packers..........

• TB12

Houston Texans,, they're consistently overlooked

• .

In terms of the Power Rankings, I'd agree with you. Lots of them have the 49ers ranked 4th or 5th.

• Jay

­­­the purple bird team