I am a married woman. Can I use a sperm donor to get pregant?

i make house calls

• John P

Technically, that would be possible. The easiest way to find a male might be to visit a bar in sexy clothing.

Legally, it depends on the law where you are. Laws vary across the world.

• LizB

If for whatever reason your husband isn't fertile, or you have some kind of genetic condition he could pass on that you need to avoid, then sure. It's not at all unheard of for married couples to sometimes need to use donor sperm to have children.

Of course. I would think you wouldn't do it without your husband's input or it's not much of a marriage. But AI with donor sperm is far from unheard of with married couples struggling to conceive.

Presuming your husband is firing blanks and he agrees to sperm donor and you can afford it and still of child bearing age then yes so ask your doctor and they will give you information

Yes , you have my permission to do that.