Can people who want U.S troops in Syria be called anything other than war mongers?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

you boys cheered obama as did wapo equality liberalism has a reality bias. you boys all cheered obama, HE GOT BIN LADN ECONOMYS ROARING,,HE ENDED the WARS

wapos anthem for 2012

• 4 weeks ago

if they are saving the Kurds i would call them Allies

• 4 weeks ago

They can be called MANY other things. Most of the politicians complaining about withdrawing troops are more accurately called HYPOCRITES. That is because many of them vocally opposed having them there in the first place.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Can people who abandon their allies and allow the escape of ISIS prisoners be called anything but incredibly stupid? We just lost valuable allies to the Russians. Nice going by Cadet Bonespurs. Now, Republicans and the military are down on him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They don't seem to understand that Turkey was expanding it's border whether US troops were there or not. That was the reason for the sudden withdrawal. Not only to save those servicemen but to avoid war with another member of NATO. What to do with Turkey, who has not been a good member. Going back to when ISIS had control of most of Iraq. Turkey allowed ISIS to use their country as a safe haven for personal and supplies. In fairness Turkey did so so ISIS would not start attacking them. Eventually Turkey clamped down and ISIS did attack, forcing Turkey into the conflict.

• 4 weeks ago

Ridiculous! You don't pull them out when another country wants to take over. With the escape of Isis's fighters, has made the effort a waste of money & lives. When there is no crisis is when you leave.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Some of the same libtards who speak of destabilization if we do not protect the border between Syria and Turkey have no problem with destroying the border between the United States and Mexico.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. I support withdrawal after an genuine peace agreement that protects our former allies. I opposed sending them there in the first place, but cannot support our nation betraying those who believed in our honour.

I am not a warmonger, just an American who believes our national security requires us to behave honourably with our allies. We do want them to trust us.

• 4 weeks ago

yes they can do that

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There weren't even that many troops there, and most of them were tasked with training and supplying the Kurds. The alternative is the annihilation of the Kurds. Which one sounds better?

• hoarseman
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Whilst American troops were in place ,Turkey knew that attacking them could act as a trip wire for a full American response .And that is the prime duty ,of one's armed forces -- to deter aggression. Now the world and its dog know American forces won't fight .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.