Is it possible to escape a Black Hole?

I once jumped in one and survived. I used to work at nasa and was testing the ships. i ended up in another side of space and found a different dimension of earth. try it and find out :)

Just because I can doesn't mean the same is true for you. But we could always test it!

are you talking about ur gf's? if so no

Source(s): neil degrasse tyson

it would prove harder to locate one than to escape one its a phrase coined to label the unknown depths of space

• Artemis3 weeks agoReport

You just contradicted yourself. The gravitational force exerted by a blackhole is extremely large, hence not even light can escape. 

I do not think that would be even remotely possible, once you go past the event horizon you will be finished.

Take your dik out.

Coming from my long history with black holes, it is possible if you try your best. Nothing is impossible!

No

Once inside the event horizon, it is impossible to get out.

• Even Stephen Hawking Had his doubts about this see Hawking Radiation

Once past the point of event horizon, noting escapes.

If you did at all, it would be in the form described by Hawking radiation.

Not inside the event horizon. Outside it, it's just like any other massive object and is no more a hazard than anything else of the same mass.