Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 months ago

How do I enlarge my 1.5 inch penis?

use a strap on 

• F

Magnifying glass

• ron h

wait till you're 11 yr old.

You're fine as long as you have other techniques! Now just keep it clean and functional and you will have a great sex life. I recommend using one of those penis health cremes that are on the market nowadays. These deliver vitamins and proteins to the penis which keep it healthy, strong and clean. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and I love it. Google it. Cheers.

by lying and saying it is 5 inches

Talk to your doctor about liberating the part that's inside your body. Still, that won't give you much more. Find a girl who likes to 69. There are those who are happy with just that.

buy a really small ruler

get erect.........................

• TedEx

You will need a 50 lb sack of cement, a rope and access to the roof of a 3 story building,Tie one end of the rope to your penis the other end to the sack of cement. Now,, throw the sack of cement off the roof. Repeat until the desired results are achieved

Surgery is the only way