because so many people criticize jazz jennigs, I love her show?

• Best answer

sounds like a good enough reason...

• Bee V2

She's just living her life and doing what she wants, apparently that angers people. People need to understand that you dont have to agree with someones lifestyle, but you can still give basic human decency and respect

Dude we're criticizing HIS MOTHER, for child abuse. Jazz is a child abuse VICTIM. I know you think you're being kind by "loving her", but normalizing and encouraging child medical torture and abuse, because you feel sorry for the victim, is not kind and doesn't help the victim. CPS or his father should've yanked Jazz out of the home before they neutered him, sterilized, and castrated him. Too late now. His body and life are forever ruined because you all sat back and clapped instead of stopping his mother. I really hope he doesn't kill himself.

• Ribamar1 month agoReport

yes every time your opinion and I really liked YOU was polite but she had surgery because she wanted to and started her transition much earlier she was very happy she's unhappy before when she had not had surgery now she was feeling complete and who and castrated is DOG ok and she and folks

• Mandy

You love her show or you just love it because others criticize it?