Ava asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Why don't I like potato?

I don't like, chips, fries, mashed potato, etc. I hate the tast of potato anything. I know this might sound silly but everyone seems to love potato and I'm just curious to know why it taste so bad for me.

Also I'm not the picky eater i'll eat just about anything but not potatoes.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

there is no specific reason why certain foods taste wonderful to one person and vile to another.

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

So you don't like potatoes..why all the drama about it ? Eat what you like and conversely don't eat what you don't like.Too simple ?

• 1 month ago

actually I like a potato.

• 1 month ago

I've had a bad experience with yoghurt when I was a kid and I hate the suff, maybe it's the same for you with potato.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why? We don't know. All we know is, more for us.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My husband's son was the same way. Never ate any kind of a potato in his life. Hard for me to under as I love them. But just know you're not alone.

• 1 month ago

It totally depends on your mind. Think about positively You must like this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People like different things.  Or you may have had a troublesome experience with potatoes.  

• 1 month ago

We've all got our preferences. I don't mind potato for instance but if I had to eat them everyday I'd run a mile. Some people do eat potato everyday. It's just in different forms.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not a big fan of potato either. Too starchy or soaked in fat.

Sometimes you can't beat a crispy jacket with all the accoutrements though.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.