My pc Expensive but so slow can't run Roblox?

-3

Hello could someone say what I need to change for better FPS ON ANY GAMES Maybe something not combines

[I have : RAM: 8,00GB CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (175€) GPU : S22D390 (1920x1080@60Hz) 4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 290X (415€) Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H81M-C (SOCKET 1150) (60€)]

And it still lags....

When i had GPU: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (129,56€) Its doesn't lag but when I bought for 400€+ GPU IM ****** Maybe CPU WITH GPU Doesn't combine Now when I open Roblox my CPU is 52 °C And GPU 76°C Its not normal Motherboard 51 °C

Help please

• John P

Sounds like a load of bollocks!

• Edward

Download display driver uninstaller, boot into safe mode. Run display driver uninstaller and remove all traces of Nividia drivers. Then reboot. Go back into windows normally. Download the r9 290x drivers. Now after you downloaded the r9 290x drivers, disable all your WiFi and Ethernet adapter(s) in device manager then reboot into safe mode again. Then run display driver uninstaller( DDU) again and this time remove all traces of AMD Gpu then reboot. Install the r9 290x drivers. Then enable your WiFi and Ethernet adapter(s) you just disabled. Congrats you just fixed your GPU issue and your game should run normally.

Disabling the WiFi adapter prevents windows from reinstalling the driver itself as windows installs the wrong GPU drivers all the time and it sucks.

Probably a driver / firmware issue. Make sure your drivers are up to date. Also, you didn't say what power supply you had, but the Radeon R9 290X requires almost 5 times as much power as the GTX 750 Ti. If you run into stability problems / crashes, you may need a higher wattage power supply.

• Jogh2 months agoReport

And yea my power supply is changed for R9

Go to the START BAR, type in Disk cleanup, you'll know what to do from there.

Oh, also, type in defrag, you'll know what to do there as well.

• Jogh2 months agoReport

It possible that my CPU is old and he's doing that high temperature because GPU Its was bought 1 year ago and changed, but CPU is 5 years old

cool down a little just water your CPU WITH water (H20)