Should I message the person who bullied me ?

There was a group of people who bullied me in school pretty much from 10 years old through 16 years old. Should I message them on Facebook to ask why? 

• Lv 7

dude, let go of the past...

if you can't get over something like this, how can you hope to be a fellow man to others, when you hold silly grudges like a child?

• Daniel

No your Better off Just Ignoring them and leave them Alone

Stop being a cupcake. It’s what people do back then. It’s how you get tougher and grow thicker skin.

If it still bothers you then you haven’t gotten stronger and will always be a cupcake.

• George

All the more reason to leave them alone. Unless you want to be a loser all your life!

• You should get the help of an adult rather than take things into your own hands..

Asking why will only make you the victim again and give him the upper hand. It's probably best to just tell him that it's all said and done and no hard feelings. Be the bigger man. (Or woman)