Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Do you think I passed ? ?

I got the job , the same way I had to do a urinalysis drug test . I was really nervous because I smoked 3-4 times during this month . So , I went to purchase this at a local smoke shop . I drunk 3 bottles of water prior to drinking the detox and 2 bottles afterwards. I urinated 6-7 times before my test wich was a hour before and every time my pee was a neon yellow . I finally took my drug test & it was still neon yellow . Do you think I passed?(Sidenote : the last time I smoked marijuana was 1 week prior to this day & I AM NOT A HEAVY SMOKER - when I did smoke it wasn’t a whole blunt ) I am scared . 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It takes 2 weeks for a clean urine test (those detox drinks don't do anything except color your urine).

Doesn't matter how much you smoke or how much water you drink or your weight or height or age or anything else.

• Tatyana1 month agoReport

Ok . Thank you so much for the reply . I’m not really worried about the thc that much due to me doing some research & I didn’t smoke that much . I’m not sure if I’ll pass because the color of my urine .

• 1 month ago

you know all that water and urinating has nothing to do with processing THC, none--its depositied in fat cells and not flushable-floating around in the blood waiting to be urinated out. All you do is spend money and call attention to the urine. YOu may pass as you are not heavy, but you may not. Nothing you can do to alter that.

• Tatyana1 month agoReport

Ok . Thank you so much for the reply . I’m not really worried about the thc that much due to me doing some research & I didn’t smoke that much . I’m not sure if I’ll pass because the color of my urine .

• In
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Welcome to continuing unemployment. The purpose of drug tests is to WEED out drug users.

• 1 month ago

Sorry to say you probably didnt pass. This is the reason I no longer smoke weed, because I've been bouncing around from jobs lately, and you never know if your current place of employment is going to do a surprise drug test.

• Nicholas1 month agoReport

Because its incredibly unlikely you were able to rid your body of the thc within a week.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Failure is a life lesson.

• 1 month ago

No. You probably failed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.