Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Chance of pregnancy?

I had sex with my girlfriend and her expected period is in 4 days. Wouldn’t really call it sex though because I just slipped it in for a few seconds then pulled out. Didn’t get close to cumming. Peed at least an hour before and didn’t ejaculate after peeing. Since her period is supposed to come in 4 days, what are the chances of pregnancy? I know that anytime there is penis and vagina contact that there is a chance of pregnancy... but with these factors what are the chances?

• Edna

If you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend 4 days before her period is expected, it would be almost impossible for her to get pregnant then. She would already have ovulated, probably about 2 weeks before you had sex. During ovulation is the ONLY time during the month that a woman can get pregnant.

• Edna

Evan: No, she couldn't ovulate on Day 26. A woman ovulates 14 or 15 days after the first day of her period, every month. If she's on a 28-day menstrual cycle, in order for her to ovulate on "day 26"of her cycle, she would have to ovulate 2 days before her period was due to begin.

• Lita

You had unprotected sex. Urinating before hand does nothing. You could have had pre-ejaculate you wouldn't have felt it.

Are you really stupid enough to believe urination is,a factor? I am laughing.

She will not get pregnant if u use a sock fro protection

A high chance and the reason I became a young grandma.

• John P

Stop believing in those myths! Peeing beforehand is no form of birth control. Nor is pulling-out. Nor is doing it at what you think is the "right time of the month". Indeed if you were inside only for a short while the chances of pregnancy are small. But you want "non-existent" rather than "small", so make sure that you or she use some form of fully-certified birth control. Every time, no exceptions.

You schools obviously gave you both no serious info about sex and pregnancy etc. Go to a sexual health clinic and get good info.

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

Peeing is not birth control.

She's definitely going to get pregnate bro. Any pp interaction is instant baby.

0%

You didn't get any pre-*** on her, you didn't ejaculate inside her/around her vagina, you didn't use fingers on her that had sperm on them etc.

I would say though this is a "grow the **** up moment" for you, clearly neither of you are ready for kids, so next time and everytime after, use a condom.

I wouldn't really be worried.