Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Chance of pregnancy?

I had sex with my girlfriend and her expected period is in 4 days. Wouldn’t really call it sex though because I just slipped it in for a few seconds then pulled out. Didn’t get close to cumming. Peed at least an hour before and didn’t ejaculate after peeing. Since her period is supposed to come in 4 days, what are the chances of pregnancy? I know that anytime there is penis and vagina contact that there is a chance of pregnancy... but with these factors what are the chances?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

If you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend 4 days before her period is expected, it would be almost impossible for her to get pregnant then. She would already have ovulated, probably about 2 weeks before you had sex. During ovulation is the ONLY time during the month that a woman can get pregnant.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Evan: No, she couldn't ovulate on Day 26. A woman ovulates 14 or 15 days after the first day of her period, every month. If she's on a 28-day menstrual cycle, in order for her to ovulate on "day 26"of her cycle, she would have to ovulate 2 days before her period was due to begin.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You had unprotected sex. Urinating before hand does nothing. You could have had pre-ejaculate you wouldn't have felt it.

• 2 months ago

Are you really stupid enough to believe urination is,a factor? I am laughing.

• 2 months ago

She will not get pregnant if u use a sock fro protection

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A high chance and the reason I became a young grandma.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop believing in those myths! Peeing beforehand is no form of birth control. Nor is pulling-out. Nor is doing it at what you think is the "right time of the month". Indeed if you were inside only for a short while the chances of pregnancy are small. But you want "non-existent" rather than "small", so make sure that you or she use some form of fully-certified birth control. Every time, no exceptions.

You schools obviously gave you both no serious info about sex and pregnancy etc. Go to a sexual health clinic and get good info.

• 2 months ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

Peeing is not birth control.

• 2 months ago

She's definitely going to get pregnate bro. Any pp interaction is instant baby.

• 2 months ago

0%

You didn't get any pre-*** on her, you didn't ejaculate inside her/around her vagina, you didn't use fingers on her that had sperm on them etc.

I would say though this is a "grow the **** up moment" for you, clearly neither of you are ready for kids, so next time and everytime after, use a condom.

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't really be worried.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.