I teleported back in time and caught my parents having sex?

Somebody help

You just have to face reality, they do need it, and it's their home.

they probably have been doing it, but you haven't matured yet to understand. now you have grown up and understand it, don't be childish.

they are married adults and they are definitely doing the right thing. if they brought home the wrong people home for sex then you will have to worry. it is not necessary to tell you that they need privacy, in fact they close their door,not leaving it wide open. that is very polite and worthy of respect. it totally doesn't make sense to book a hotel that is filled with infections and unwanted diseases. I mean, it can't be more sanitise compared to home.

whether you are going to have another sibling it would be another issue, but not to worry the child definitely belongs to your dad.

I already knew my parents were doing it at my age of 5, I discovered again during my teenage years. so nothing to be worried about only, I only worried for more housechores to do.

• Piero

You didn't teleport anywhere! They are having sex right now!!!!

Well that's how you were made. Why not witness them??

No condom style lol?