Why is my printer not printing my .gifs properly?

I printed several .gifs files but all of it doesn't seem to move. Am I doing something wrong or is it the printer's fault?

They gave you the wrong printer for the job , also you are using the wrong kind of paper .

You need a printer possed by some demons and also the papers need to be

possessed

for this to work , the ink may need to be possessed too but usually you do not need ink      i f you get the other two right , good luck 

Source(s): Too Public to tell
  • Frank

gif files are typically for making animated sequences. They don't "print" well. Convert the desired "snapshot" of whatever part of the gif you want...and then print it...even then...the resolution will probably suck.

you wanna make an animated flick book ?

• John

1) the stuff you're smoking isn't strong enough.

2) print the gif out on 100 sheets of paper and then flip through them.

• Lv 7

you must not have a GIF-compatible printer. the ones that print animated GIFs on a flat sheet are called "tablets". you can even print multiple GIFs on it at once!

You need to be a resident of Trolland

Check if you have a gif cartaridge inserted first. Ink is not enough. This can be easily obtained form a local grocery store. 

There are currently no printers that support printing animated GIFs. You may want to send feedback to your printer manufacturer and suggest the ability to print animated GIFs as a new feature.