I can't find cool ranch salad dressing at the store, only regular ranch.  Can I make cool ranch dressing?

I've been unable to find the much-emulated Cool Ranch dressing at the store, and tired of settling for Ranch I've decided to make my own cool ranch dressing.  I'll list what I've tried below, and would appreciate any direction you can offer.

Attempt one: I tried reducing ranch dressing over a low heat while adding a touch of Bragg's liquid aminos.  The result was something best described as a trashy version of Flavortown Hummus.

Attempt two: I made a dorito consomme of the cool ranch variety and used that with a dry ranch dressing mix, to which I added a small quantity of truffle oil and a little brown mustard to help with the emulsification.  Delicious, but more of a ranch vinaigrette.

Attempt three: I crushed a bag of chips into a bowl of ranch.  After the dorito sand absorbed some of the juices from the salad dressing, the mixture became more of a ranch pudding.  It made a lovely snack and had the right flavor, but I can't really call it a salad dressing.

If there's any more cool ranch journeymen seeking to be a ranch master, I'd appreciate any imput you have.

• 1 year ago

cool ranch is a Doritos flavor, you cant make it into a sauce

• 1 year ago

You should stop breathing. That will help.

• 1 year ago

there is no such thing

• 1 year ago

Yes u need ranch (regular) and teggerty weed mix both and that's cool ranch

• 1 year ago

Buy one of the regular ranches, then put sunglasses on it.

• 1 year ago

What you need to do is run on the treadmill for 17 hours and 4 minutes while collecting all of the sweat that comes from your armpit, then let that ferment for exactly 9 days, 3 hours and 2.4 seconds in exactly 72 degrees F. Once this is done, mix with ranch dressing 1 to 1 ratio. Let sit in the fridge for exactly 24 hours and consume within one hour. It has worked everytime that I haven't tried it

• 1 year ago

Dr. Phil often times sends kids to the ranch, I would ask him. He knows what hes talking about