Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 4 weeks ago

Looking for the name of a tv show about what it could be like when humans first see alien ships approaching?

There was a show I'm going to guess maybe 5-7 years ago-it was one of those types of shows where it cuts between interviews with people in science, ufo enthusiasts, etc., with parts where it's actors in a dramatization. Not an eyewitness type thing, more like speculating what could happen. In the dramatizations, it shows people first seeing ships, & eventually the ships rain down these things (spiny looking ball things) that attach to things, & no one knows what they're for. It may or may not have been a series, but if it was it was a shorter series. It's driving me crazy that I can't remember what this was called.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Alien Encounters, a science fiction mini-series explores how Humanity might react to first contact with aliens. The series is presented as a science fiction drama intermixed with commentary from scientists and sci-fi writers. The series begins with an alien signal detected by the SETI Institute and follows through alien contact and the creation of hybrids ("Brids") based on alien DNA.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.