Jorge Mares asked in HealthOptical · 4 weeks ago

Multiple eye floaters? Anxiety?!?

I woke up today and i have a bunch of eye floaters, im 22 years old, nearsighted... my vision is really messed up.. been suffering from hypochondria for a while now.. doctors have done blood tests on me, colonoscopy, urine samples and cant find anything but ive been terrified i have a brain tumor in the past.. now im noticing all these eye floaters that i didnt really notice before ... could this be caused by anxiety?

Actually eye floaters are really common. I've had them for decades, many do.

Friend have you been drinking the little tweaker over-the-counter energy supplement with yohimbe in it? I started using tweaker energy bottles the 99 cent over-the-counter energy supplement. And now I've established without any doubt it causes eye floaters! If you're using something that has yohimbe in it.

Break off of it immediately. Yohimbe can cause eye floaters. This stuff is also in those little energy capsules that you buy over the counter and in male enhancement products.

see an eye doctor about this