Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Does the president have the authority to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia ?

Short answer no.

no. but authority or lack of never played a part in choices the spoiled rotten brain dead incompetent criminal made

He has the authority to bend over for the Saudi royals and let them continue genocide in Yemen.

President Trump will not do that. He believes in Nuclear Non-proliferation. But Trump may locate nuclear weapons in their territory if they are under the control of the USA.

I believe that could be possible.

Simple Answer: No, President Trump does NOT have the Authority to simply sell nukes to Anyone.

Not by himself.  He'd need Congress to go along. 

The whole problem with Trump is that he doesn't believe he needs anyone's approval or agreement or cooperation to do -anything-.  Basically he said 'Article 2 allows me to do WHATEVER I WANT!'  This is the hallmark of a guy who 'just wants to do whatever he can to get things done', but also the main characteristic of an autocrat, a dictator.  That's the whole trouble with Trump!

So he might try to find some way to sneak around the other two branches of the fed. govt.  But but I don't know how he'd do that.

• Mike

Yes , Obama sold the Guns and stuff to protect from Iran

He would it he gets a cut for his family

• Mike

Trump does not construct a bombs