Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Does the president have the authority to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Short answer no.

• 3 weeks ago

no. but authority or lack of never played a part in choices the spoiled rotten brain dead incompetent criminal made

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He has the authority to bend over for the Saudi royals and let them continue genocide in Yemen.

• 3 weeks ago

President Trump will not do that. He believes in Nuclear Non-proliferation. But Trump may locate nuclear weapons in their territory if they are under the control of the USA.

I believe that could be possible.

Simple Answer: No, President Trump does NOT have the Authority to simply sell nukes to Anyone.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not by himself.  He'd need Congress to go along. 

The whole problem with Trump is that he doesn't believe he needs anyone's approval or agreement or cooperation to do -anything-.  Basically he said 'Article 2 allows me to do WHATEVER I WANT!'  This is the hallmark of a guy who 'just wants to do whatever he can to get things done', but also the main characteristic of an autocrat, a dictator.  That's the whole trouble with Trump!

So he might try to find some way to sneak around the other two branches of the fed. govt.  But but I don't know how he'd do that.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes , Obama sold the Guns and stuff to protect from Iran

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He would it he gets a cut for his family

• Mike
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Trump does not construct a bombs

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.