Am I at risk?

Boyfriend nutted in me and I still have 3 days of ovulation we had unprotected sex but the second time we used a condom!!??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously you can get pregnant that way.

How exactly do you think you WOULDN'T be "at risk" when having unprotected sex right smack in your fertile time?

• 2 months ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He "nutted" in you? Is he storing nuts inside you for the winter?

You never have "3 days of ovulation". Ovulation takes place in a matter of minutes, on only ONE day in the month. Blip; and it's over.

Because of the length of time sperm cells can remain alive inside the Fallopian tubes, you're fertile and capable of getting pregnant for about 2 days BEFORE and 2 days AFTER that ONE day you ovulate.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Cozette: No, they're not from the Deep South. I'm from the Deep South & I never use that term. I think they're just uneducated and stupid.

• 2 months ago

Nah should be fine, if you do it twice it cancels the first one out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

nah use a ******* sock it works better

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you're saying you had unprotected sex while fertile, and he ejaculated in you. And you don't KNOW if that puts you at risk of pregnancy?

Wow. In some places sex ed is really REALLY failing. Did you even get any at all? 

Yes, you have a considerable chance of getting pregnant this way. 

I don't understand why you would tell us about the second time you had sex. Surely you don't think that using a condom that time somehow turned back the clock and canceled out the first time? 

• 2 months ago

Ovulation is a blip and its over. Stop having sex you are too dumb to know how it works

• Brian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, of course not. No one's ever gotten pregnant that way.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes any domestic violence should be reported

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.