Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can I ask something?

I'm not fishing for compliments but I dont know why I dont have very many friends am I ugly ? Guys dont approach me why is this?

You are not ugly, just because guys don't approach you, doesn't mean you're not a catch! You just haven't met "your" people yet, but you will :)

• Mark

Are you emo or goth? lol

i like how u post anonymously then post under KELLIE.....like we all dont know who TF u are......oh thats right....kellie cobain right? daughter of kurt cobain.......lmfao.....

actually your not suppose to ask for opinions on here for looks.

sorry,i had to be that guy..

You're not ugly at all! Im sure they're many guys who want to talk to you but are probably too shy? You should try and make the first move

Back to anonymous for this one Kellie?  You get tired of making new accounts hourly to spam these damn pics.  By the way nice photo shop of the hair color at least we don't have to look at that blonde stringy mess for a few days.

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY KELLIE!

Yes you are fishing for compliments because you post photo's of yourself every other day asking the same question.

• Just make your make up lighter.

Wow you're a dead ringer for a girl that I used to hang out with when I was a teenager her name was Michelle from lantana Florida.

just tone down the makeup

• Robin

same answer as i said before