Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can I ask something?

I'm not fishing for compliments but I dont know why I dont have very many friends am I ugly ? Guys dont approach me why is this?

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

You are not ugly, just because guys don't approach you, doesn't mean you're not a catch! You just haven't met "your" people yet, but you will :)

• Mark
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Are you emo or goth? lol

• 4 weeks ago

i like how u post anonymously then post under KELLIE.....like we all dont know who TF u are......oh thats right....kellie cobain right? daughter of kurt cobain.......lmfao.....

• 4 weeks ago

actually your not suppose to ask for opinions on here for looks.

sorry,i had to be that guy..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You're not ugly at all! Im sure they're many guys who want to talk to you but are probably too shy? You should try and make the first move

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Back to anonymous for this one Kellie?  You get tired of making new accounts hourly to spam these damn pics.  By the way nice photo shop of the hair color at least we don't have to look at that blonde stringy mess for a few days.

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY KELLIE!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes you are fishing for compliments because you post photo's of yourself every other day asking the same question.

• Just make your make up lighter.

• 4 weeks ago

Wow you're a dead ringer for a girl that I used to hang out with when I was a teenager her name was Michelle from lantana Florida.

• 1 month ago

just tone down the makeup

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

same answer as i said before

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.