What is Obama's last name?

My friends have been asking themselves what Obama's last name was for the past few days and I just realized I couldn't remember it myself. Please someone tell me. I even googled it and it came up with Obama but I didn't see any last name. I feel so dumb right now for forgetting a US president's last name

its spelled S-A-M-B-O.... You have to look real close on his REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO SEE IT.

Obama is his last name

• Clive

Troll 101: make it believable. I give you an epic fail.

Obama's last name has been Clinton ever since he married Hillary Clinton, which is why she was at the previous elections when he couldn't legally go anymore. 

Source(s): Just trust me bro.

You fail as an American if you don't know the answer to that. Ditto for your friends. The future of our country is doomed...smh

LOL! What's the phone number for 911? Who is the George Washington Bridge named after? In which city would I find the Omaha, NE, main library?

• Silver

*responds with skeptical photo*

Barack Hussein Obama

Obama is his last name

• sam

get a refund on your schooling. you failed