Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Am I constipated?

No joke , so every morning I try to poop but nothing but during the day my stomach will hurt a lot like if something is kicking my lower stomach , real bad pain I have to stop what I’m doing and wait and it feels like I have to poop really bad  I’m a gardener I work 13 hours every day there’s no bath rooms but still after I do poop the pain is slightly there and it’s everyday why can’t i poop in the morning but I want To poop right after I leave to work . Don’t scare me and say I I’m dying thank you 

• Joe

"why can’t i poop in the morning but I want To poop right after I leave to work "

A serious answer for you: Could it be coffee?  Caffeine has a laxative effect.  You might be timing it the wrong way.

You may need to adjust your eating / coffee habit to better match your access to a toilet.  (You're not alone: people with long commutes have to manage the same thing.)

Good luck.  You can fix this.

use Depends. you can pee in them too.   

• Yep it sounds like constipation especially if you haven't gone number 2 for at least three days ...try eating more fiber or try to find a toilet when you really have to go.

You should probably go to a gastrointestinal doctor. It could be ibs-c.

Dont poop after you leave to work and keep it there until morning

• Mark

It's PROBABLY constipation, but it could be something else. Try an enema. If that still doesn't work, see a doctor ASAP.

• Kyle

i would consult with a doctor. there is medication that can help with that.