how do i get money as a 13 year old?

Please answer with something original, not like 'babysitting' or 'lemonade stand' :)

270 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Get off your butt, Turn OFF YOUR CELL PHONE and talk your parents into getting you a mower instead of a CELL PHONE or a friend into supporting you and helping you get a cheap LAWN MOWER, and go cut the neighbors grass for like 10 bucks a week.

You get 10 Lawns in a week and you just made 100 tax free bucks.. get 20 lawns and you got 200 bucks a week and you can pay your own phone.

• 4 weeks ago

I’m 19. So I’m pretty young still lol. Not 13 young but there’s still a **** load of things you can do to make money. A lot of money actually. Selling clothing on line has made people millionaires in the past. You gotta stick with it. Go thrifting. Borrow a little money from someone. Buy a few quality clothing items. Resell them on eBay or Facebook marketplace. And boom. Doubles your money. Just keep going from there

• 4 weeks ago

prostitution its been working for me since i was 9

Source(s): watch mojo
    • John
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

the hardware store? Go buy one and do plumbing...pay your own way AND STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND BOOZE!

• 4 weeks ago

Help family and friends out

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Post your services on Craigslist. Mow lawns.

• 1 month ago

Walk dogs. I'm 15 and have been doing that in my neighborhood since I was 13. You could hand out fliers for this to people or palce fliers on stop signs and stuff. It's really fun and easy to do.

• 1 month ago

In china you have a job

• 1 month ago

Get job like a paper run

• 1 month ago

Dear,

you don't steal you come work for granny

• 1 month ago

Stand in the street beg.

• charu4 weeks agoReport

https://watch-all-super-horror-123movies.blogspot.com/ visit my blog and you will get free gifts

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.