how do i get money as a 13 year old?

Please answer with something original, not like 'babysitting' or 'lemonade stand' :)

Get off your butt, Turn OFF YOUR CELL PHONE and talk your parents into getting you a mower instead of a CELL PHONE or a friend into supporting you and helping you get a cheap LAWN MOWER, and go cut the neighbors grass for like 10 bucks a week.

You get 10 Lawns in a week and you just made 100 tax free bucks.. get 20 lawns and you got 200 bucks a week and you can pay your own phone.

• who is Joe?4 months agoReport

phones are more towards the 500-700$ range

I’m 19. So I’m pretty young still lol. Not 13 young but there’s still a **** load of things you can do to make money. A lot of money actually. Selling clothing on line has made people millionaires in the past. You gotta stick with it. Go thrifting. Borrow a little money from someone. Buy a few quality clothing items. Resell them on eBay or Facebook marketplace. And boom. Doubles your money. Just keep going from there

Spice growing :thym ,corriander or flower

That depend on how long you want money to flow in...

prostitution its been working for me since i was 9

Source(s): watch mojo
    • John

the hardware store? Go buy one and do plumbing...pay your own way AND STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND BOOZE!

Post your services on Craigslist. Mow lawns.

Walk dogs. I'm 15 and have been doing that in my neighborhood since I was 13. You could hand out fliers for this to people or palce fliers on stop signs and stuff. It's really fun and easy to do.

In china you have a job

Get job like a paper run

Dear,

you don't steal you come work for granny

Stand in the street beg.

• charu4 months agoReport

https://watch-all-super-horror-123movies.blogspot.com/ visit my blog and you will get free gifts