Turkey isn't even honoring the 120 hour cease fire. He just kept bombing and killing Kurds. That's what Trump gave Turkey northern Syria...?

...for? Wow, what a great negotiator. And what the hell are we going to do with 200,000 Kurds that are supposed to be evacuated?

Update:

...and all of a sudden, conservatives were all against war. LOOLLL!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

The military wives are speaking out, calling Trump's betrayal a "horror" . They are writing letters of apology to the Kurdish leaders and thanking them for fighting alongside their husbands-- keeping them safe.

This says a million reasons why Trump's impeachment proceedings must continue. Trump ordered all the US bases bombed. That means that we are retreating, having lost to Russia, and Trump promised Putin we won't return.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, you wish to go to war with another in NATO. Good plan.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

...and all of a sudden, conservatives were all against war. LOOLLL!!!!

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

America has no business having troops on the ground in the Middle East America knows it. Trump knows it.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He gave Putin and Turkey everything they wanted and betrayed the Kurds, who now have nowhere good to go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Supreme Leader of Iran here. My American friends - listen. Let me and Putin handle Syria. You just worry about your border problems.

But somebody please convince trump to stop licking Saudi butt hole. Me and Erdogan want to walk into Saudi Arabia and behead the illigitamte Wahabi Saudi family. Little Trump isn't doing as he was told by Putin! Maybe we'll have to get Bernie in office 2020, because he stands against Israel. I will go call Putin and see what we can do about Trump and the Saudis. We have to decide if Bernie will fall in line with our global agenda.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Hey Mustafa how's it going? Say hi to the wife and kids.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah but the hotel with Trump's name on it in Turkey is now doing great business again

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I live in America.

Let Turkey and Syria take care of their own issues.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.