Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Why are you single?

Why don't you approach men/women if you don't like being single?

• While I'm not married (meaning I'm single) I have a very active and rewarding dating life; comes down to just not having found someone who can tolerate me being gone for 2 weeks every month. So I do approach women that appear to invite being approached, and sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. I don't dwell on the negative, and would never make someone feel bad for not being interested. I'm not everybody's favourite flavour which doesn't bother me. It's about finding that mutual interest and going from there.

• Brian

I prefer my life to be as drama free as possible, but that doesn't mean I'm going to close the door on a good possibility.

• Mikey

Because I'm mature enough to take no for answer.

Because I choose to be and I don't like being tied down.

i haven't found the brilliant, beautiful, incredibly rich woman that can support me yet