What to wear on a first date so you dont look too slutty?

• Best answer

Women: dark jeans are always a great option. A just-above-the-knee skirt is also a nice option. A sweater during cooler weather; maybe a linen/cotton top that shows a slight bit of cleavage. Something practical that fits well that shows off your best features that is going to be comfortable.

Men: my default first-date attire is dark jeans or dark trousers (if I've been in the office and am coming from work then my work suits are what I would wear), dress shoes that have been shined, a dress shirt with the top button undone (the untucked ones look terrible IMO), blazer; I have a linen blazer for summer (for cooler months wool or my crushed velvet blazer get heavier rotation).

Wear a dress. Much more likely to get a secind date if the gurl wears a dress on the first date.

• Cath3 weeks agoReport

What if it blows up in the breeze. Also it's almost winter here

He knows you are a big time slu t so wearing anything traditional will not change his impression on you

How about a abayas? That should work.

Dress conservative and don't show any skin. So a long sleeve top and jeans would be perfect.