Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My friend is really mad at me?

I think it's stupid. We were just messing around and I highlighted a couple of words in her biology book because she didn't do it and we were supposed to. It was just as a joke, but then she looked like she was about to cry when I did it and she refused to talk to me. She still isn't talking to me. I don't know what to do

Yes I understand I was wrong, but we do it to each other and people steal my stuff and literally scribble all over my books, rip pages out, spill things on them. And if I get mad at them, they don't care. But now that I did it to someone else, it's suddenly not okay

Yeah, that was really stupid. I used to know guys like you. If I said that hearing chewing gum popped and cracked bothered me, they'd smack their gum right in ear. If I said I didn't want to go under water, they'd hold me down because they thought it was hilarious. It's bullying behavior. All you can do now is apologize, and make it clear that you understand and won't do things against her wishes just to amuse yourself any more.

time to consult with a zonk strategist

• Donald

Quit being such a jerk! Did you apologize? Maybe she didn't want her book marked up, you are in the wrong, not her.