Anonymous

Why do some black people so rude, loud and disrespect, when there in someone else's home, or school, business, etc? ?

It's becoming very annoying and I'm tired of it. Don't get me wrong there are whites people, Hispanic people and other races that behave like this, but for most part it's usually black people.

Whenever their somewhere other than the ghetto where they come from, they're just loud, disrespectful, and rude.

They just don't know how to act and behave. It's like letting a🐒 🍌 out cage,all hell breaks loose 

Ghetto a$$ black people will make other black people look bad and refuseto change their ways.

They'll blame everything under the sun including the white man and slavery, rather than accept responsibility and consequences for their wrong doings.

When does the $hit change?

Favorite Answer

.

Black people are ashamed of the negative comparisons and bad associations of what their race look like and bothered by

the lower human development rates of their race, but their conditions of racial origin decreased their average capabilities

of attaining adequacies in cognitive abilities and emotional intelligence traits so they trying to suppress their racial identity

problems by acting hostilely and speaking contemptuously. Some white people have negatively enabled black people with

victim playing mentalities or concernedly appease black people with false entitlement attitudes. Many people in your town

or any town with noticeable amount of people like them should partake in some town hall meetings together to encourage

any race of people who act like those black people be criminally punished for the criminal offenses of public disturbances

or disorderly misconducts. The misdemeanor punishments should include several days to several months in correctional

facilities and probations that require participating in selectively chosen psychosocial rehabilitation activities. There should

also be significant decreases in peoples who eligible to receive monetary income assistances from government agencies.

.

• Dv8s

Rude, comes in every flavor of people, and perhaps what you view as rude, is just them having a conversation, and that's the way they talk. Nonetheless, come down from your high horse, and stop pointing fingers. This opinionated rant , leads me to believe, that you are attempting to vent some wrong doings, yourself.

I live in a half black city. I don't know why. Then they wonder why so many people dislike them.

"Why do some black people so rude, loud and disrespect, when there in someone else's home..."

Did you ever graduate from the 6th grade? That's some of the worst writing I've seen here in weeks. Is that why you posted it anonymously? Because you're ashamed?

• robert8 months agoReport

I use a speaker to talk, because is long and time-consuming.

I'm pretty sure through my handwriting by way of my voice wasn't spelled properly, but I'm pretty sure you've grasped the concept of what I was trying to say.

To answer your question, I graduated high school smart ***. 

most people are ignorant fools no matter what color they are

different people have their own ways of making it obvious, that's all

• Mikey

There is no such thing as black or white people.