Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

atheists, what would you do if all Christians are RAPTURE ,?

then demons come out to get you

WONT HAPPEN WITHOUT ME...ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED...WAKE UP TO REALITY AND skip the games...TIRH not about them...IF THEY WISH TO KNOW FOR REAL ....THEY CAN GOOGLE "RAPTURE VIDEO" online and watch it..

• Fireball

WRONG IT IS TRUE....GOD WONT TAKE HOLY SPIRIT AWAY...WAKE UP!!!!!!! U JUST LIED BUT I NEVER DO..

Jesus said, "Then let those in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.…" (Luke 21:21)

• JASON

You're assuming that atheists know what you're talking about when you refer to rapture. As we know nothing of your fiction, we think you're talking about an orgasm.

I'd get my neuroblaster and kill them demons dear as Noah's penis.

I would teleport back in time to a few days before and slay the antichrist with my magic missiles thus averting the prophecy for another two thousand years.

The great thing about imaginary fantasies is that you can be as creative with the story as you like.

• poldi2

"if all Christian are RAPTURE" - sad they don't teach grammar in schools anymore.

Assuming you mean raptured, the world would be a much calmer and peaceful place.

When Jesus comes for His church, atheists will be trembling at God's throne. When Jesus returns, that will be the end. He will not leave anyone on Earth to torture them for seven years just to send them to Hell.

• Fireball

JESUS WONT COME BACK TILL THE 7 YR TRIBULATION ENDS...SO U ARE WRONG ABOUT THE TIMELINE....JUDGMENT HAPPENS AFTER TRIBULATION...RAPTURE IS AHEAD OF TRIBULATION..

nothing because it is not going to happen. What if questions are just plain stupid and serve no purpose but to demonstrate the ignorance of the asker

I'd fight back against the demons certainly.

but witnessing a Rapture doesn;t tell me which religion was right. There are so many different types of Christian, there no way I could find out which one was right (all the ithers being wrong).

• Cogito

Well, it's not going to happen, if you mean 'raptured'. That's a fairly recent but very silly myth. It's never mentioned in the Bible at all.

And the demons seduce them with rocky road ice scream.