Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

If urine is too hot for pre employment drug test will they tell you right then? ?

I was just offered a new job at a hospital out of the blue that I applied for months ago and thought I wasn’t getting. I have my medical marijuana card for anxiety and smoke 1-2 grams a day before bed. I only had a week to prepare and knew I would likely not pass so I went with synthetic quick fix. I was told before I took it that it was only an instant urine screen. I went a little overboard with heating it because I was scared it would be too cold. Well when I poured the urine in the cup it read 100 + degrees, I stalled a couple mins and blew on it and came out. I didn’t get a last look at the temp before I handed it over so I’m not sure if it was in range by that time or not. I didn’t see her fill out the paper because I was washing my hands, but nothing was said to me about the temp and they proceeded my new hire paperwork and what not. My question is, if the temp was out of range would I’ve been told right then and asked to re test? I’m sitting here worrying that they are going to call me and say something after the fact. But since nothing was said I’m thinking/hoping I’m in the clear. What do you guys think? 

• Greg

Why do we want somebody so dishonest working in a hospital?