POLL: Why doesn't God love me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

well kevy maybe you dont have the faith it takes to be answered...ill tell you how you can honestly find out and know i wouldnt gain anything by lying to you so your supposed to pray in faith that translates to you must honestly believe your prayers WILL be answered...use extreme caution because i guarantee he will answer but if you leave loopholes he will take advantage this is my honest attempt at showing the errors of your question comment only after you have succeded in communication...you know where to find me my friend..this will prove you wrong...for what thats worth

• 2 months ago

please

we have been good

we will be good

please

wont you smile

• 2 months ago

He does. God literally is LOVE, so he can do nothing but love you.

• 2 months ago

Whatever gave you that idea? Maybe it's time to change your way of thinking.

• kevy2 months agoReport

Gummy Roach... always has the most positive answers... You should be the Yahoo Answers Prom King!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Except God loves all

It's Karma who is after you. Try to turn it around.

• kevy2 months agoReport

Liar! Karma is locked up inside of my dungeon of sex! Karma better love me!

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

God doesn't love anyone. If he did, there wouldn't be as much horrible things happening on the planet

• 2 months ago

because he doesn't exist lawl

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Which god are you talking about?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you touch yourself at night.

• 2 months ago

OH YES HE DOES DEAR..HE LOVES US ALL SO MUCH HE DIED FOR US!! ANYONE CAN PRAY WHEN WILLING..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.