you ever finish a good book, and suddenly lose all interest in like everything else?

Not necessarily.  Though I have started a book, and have had a difficult time putting it down.  And if I have to leave & go somewhere, I can't wait to get back to it.

Suddenly losing interest in things is one of the classic signs of depression, and it is perfectly normal to feel a period of depression after finishing a good book.

When you think about it, a good book is like a good relationship...you become emotionally invested and feel a part of the story.  When it's over, it's like the end of a relationship, or one of those moments when you feel a chapter in your own life coming to an end.

At these points, a sense of loss and even grief is quite common.

• Marli

I usually "lose interest in everything else" [You don't need to type "like"] while I am reading the interesting book.