Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Why do men think only skinny women are attractive?

• RP

This may be true of some men, but others believe full-bodied women (sometimes called 'pleasingly plump') are attractive and still others look for things other than weight or body shape. In truth, there is something for everyone.

Men believe skinny women are attractive the same way a women likes a man that isn't very overweight. To some people, being overweight makes them think you're lazy or don't really take care of yourself very well. Although there are people with health issues that are not as black and white, this is just an example.

However, there is a way to lose weight and get that skinny physique. Certain Youtube channels have so much information about what are good exercises and diet plans for serious weight loss.

If you're very serious about losing weight, there's this thing called the Cinderella Solution. I saw an ad on it once about a woman who used it and lost a lot of weight in a month. It was pretty cheap so I bought it for my mother and even after a few weeks we're seeing amazing results. I hope this helps you as well.

Check it out: https://79bf5bn1jhpe-63b3o2bjlpuah.hop.clickbank.n...

Why do you think your preconceived ideas are right? What you think you believe is not what is true, only in your mind... and not according to the rest of the world.

most men love thick women

They don’t. The media has just convinced you that that is true.