blondjoni asked in SportsRunning · 1 month ago

How to get shell off hard boiled eggs that have been refrigerated for a few days?

• .

I find if I add salt to the water when I boil them, the peels typically come off easier (whether peeled immediately or days later).

Your eggs are already boiled so the peel will come off as it comes off (there is no way to make it easier, just hope it won't be tiny pieces at a time). I tap the egg on a hard surface all the way around, to get much of the shell cracked and then try to peel the shell off with the clear membrane attached (the pieces seem to come off bigger that way).

Move your post to Food & Drink>Other. It isn't relevant to Sports>Running, where it landed.

soak them in water and then peel them in the water

No so easy they come off in bitty little pieces. There has to be an easier way

eat with shell, that is where most of the nutrients are

Gently pick apart the shells without wrecking your boiled egg.

• blondjoni1 month agoReport

The shell comes off in tiny tiny pcs and takes forever ... anyway to make it easier and faster