Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Is there a product that I can make that would make flying easier.?

This could be like a bag to put all charger related things in.. etc. This is for a DT coursework, thank you

A folding divider that attaches to the arm rest and goes to the ceiling so you can have privacy

• bluebellbkk

But then you would be obstructing other passengers' view of the cabin and windows.

Most airlines provide a bag like that. It is in the pocket of the seat back. Most small items and even liquids could go in it. Sounds like your idea.

P.S. Watch out for any used bags.

• Donald

I wish... I have been trying to fly for years with no avail. I cannot flap my arms fast enough, jumping out of trees does not work, nor does jumping off the high dive. Losing weight did not make me light enough, I am at my wits end. If you find a way, please let us know.

Thanks in advance

i think you need to be more detailed. All of the aeronautical companies have produced everything already to make flying as easy as possible