Could I be pregnant? Or is this possible a miscarriage, or something else?

I was having a pregnancy scare because my nipples were sore and I was feeling nauseous. I am on the pill and about 3 days ago I started spotting. Starting since yesterday, i’ve been having VERY heavy bleeding. Bleeding that is way more than a heavy period. There was also a huge blood clot the other day, it was long and thick. I have been having cramps but not too bad. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Is stress affecting my birth control pill? Could this possibly be a miscarriage? I am going to urgent care today, but I guess i just wanted some more opinions about it. 

You had a "pregnancy scare" because your nipples were sore and you felt a bit sick? I wouldn t call that a pregnancy scare

I'm confused. You had a pregnancy scare and now you're bleeding? Like, you thought you were pregnant and then all the bleeding happened? If so, I think the first step is to go to your doctor and talk to them. Have the doctor make sure you were ever pregnant in the first place, if you were, then all that bleeding is definitely not a good thing

Take a test. If it's a miscarriage the test would still be positive.

But it's normal to have heavier (or lighter) periods from time to time.

Sounds lust like a hormone problem, you might need to change brand of pill but nothing to stress about.