Tyler asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Who had it worse during World War II, a Jew in the Nazi concentration camps or a German soldier in Mother Russia?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Considering of the 90,000 German soldiers taken prisoner at Stalingrad only 6800 returned to Germany after the war that would be a difficult question to answer. I will say the Jews had no hand in their extermination, they did nothing beyond simply breathing. The Germans brought on their death and incarceration in the Gulags the day they marched onto Soviet soil.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trolls seem to be getting weaker.

• 1 month ago

Jewish people, they were systematically being gassed. In Russia they just worked you to death. You had some 'hope' yet.

• 1 month ago

Since the German soldier was armed, and fed, and had some agency and some ability to control his fate, he's infinitely better off than a Jew, Gypsy, Pole, Slav, JW, Homosexual or Communist who the Germans murdered in cold blood.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

the Jews in the camps they Knew they would die the Longer they stayed in the camp

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Definately the German's.  Have you ever experienced Winter in Mother Russia?  I didn't think so.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would say that a Jew in the Concentration Camp had it worse then a German soldier in Russia. The soldier would have been shot and not taken prisoner by the Russians, of course if they had been taken prisoner then they would have been very sorry that they had been caught. All in all the Jewish people were still the worse off in the camps.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.