Wouldn't it be great if gay and transgender people have their own state to live in away from normal people?

Wouldn't it be great if gay and transgender people had their own Yahoo Answers page? Perhaps we could call it "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered"... But some cis-het ******* just cannot get enough of us!

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if we could ship all bigots and racists to an island in the middle of the arctic ocean so we wouldn't have to deal with their garbage? I hate your hatred. You make me sick and want to puke. Maggot. 

Normal people !!

Child protection authorities report 1 in 4 girls are subjected to child abuse.

In Australia each week 1 women is murdered by her partner/ex partner.

That is your normal people.

That is kind of hetro phobic (if that is a thing) like all us gays would be pissed if someone asked for a state away from LGBT people (I'm a lesbian btw)

this already exists. its called alabama

It would be easier if you just f**ked right off to an island by yourself.

Take the rest of the transphobic/homophobic/bigoted/racist pieces of sh** with you.

maybe their own island so they don't have to ever drive through it.

• Cogito

No - I'd lose many of my friends.

Gay and trans people ARE 'normal' - just not the majority. And they have just as much right as you do to live anywhere they choose.

It would, however, be great if bigots and homophobes like you could be sent to a remote island, away from decent people.

• Cogito

I disagree. We're all just people. Why can't we all get along and not judge others according to their sexuality? We're ALL normal.

• Sky

It would be far easier if childish simpletons like you who can't tolerate people who are different from yourself moved away from society and became recluses living like hermits in cult-like conditions. Perhaps you can go join a mormon compound and never venture out from behind the stockade walls again.

What an absolutely spiffing idea.

Source(s): Many pompous years