Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 months ago

how do i report a filesharing site for deceptive practices?

1 Answer

  • 3 months ago

    The FBI generally handles internet-related crimes as it usually involves interstate interactions. Here is the FBI web site to file a complaint:

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.