How do I get my vagina turned into a penis?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Construction of a new penis (sometimes called a neophallus) typically involves taking a tissue flap from a donor site (such as the forearm). Extending the urethra through the length of the neophallus is another goal of phalloplasty

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

talk to your surgeon.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't. Not possible.

• 1 month ago

There are plastic surgeons who specialize in ftm transition surgery - and they are steadily improving techniques for forming a 'penis' out of a the genitalia a ftm was born with - including keeping the nerve endings necessary for experiencing orgasm.

What they haven't been able to do is connect blood flow to allow the penis to get an erection - however this is accomplished through the use of a pump.

Everyone should be on-board with advances in this field, because it is also used to help men who have experienced injury, (or had birth defects related to) their penises.

• Rick1 month agoReport

I wish I could get a penis that could get erect on its own

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A 'vagina' cannot be used to form a penis. Rather, examine what can be done with your clitoris. Speak to a gender therapist for the details.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you were a real trans man you'd already know the answer. And you certainly wouldn't be asking anonymous cisgender people for that information.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Reach deep inside, , Grab the back and pull really hard to turn it inside out... Let us know if that works...

• 1 month ago

With a lot of help.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chickenshit troll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i don't know google it....lmfao.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If 1000 penises enter it, I hear it will turn into a penis.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.