Have you ever ate  leftover pizza that wasnt refrigerated??? :-/?

I bought a pizza that has mushrooms,tomatoes,jalapenos,and olives yesterday around 3 pm.... I was eating some through out the day  , i have 3 delicious pieces left .... its the next morning.... it wasnt refrigerated :-( :(  is it safe to eat??? have you ever ate left over pizza unrefrigerated with my most concern is the mushrooms..... 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I have eaten pizza that was out for a day without any problems. It isn't something I do regularly. The risk isn't high, but it is there. Pizza doesn't go bad all that easily. Dries out and becomes hard but doesn't get mozzy and rotten.

• 2 weeks ago

Um no cause I like my food to be in the fridge before I heat it up in the microwave

• 3 weeks ago

have you never partied and ate the left over pizza the next morning??

Clearly kids don't know how to party any more..lol

College kids the world over have done exactly that.

As far as I can tell, I have NEVER EVER heard of anyone getting sick from next day pizza that never saw a fridge after it was made.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I've eaten pizza that sat out overnight a million times(with mushrooms). I've made it to 72 so I think you'll be ok.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What could possibly be the problem?

Added, I don't know where you've heard cooked mushrooms have to be refrigerated. Any idea why?

• the problem is i heard youre not suppose to eat left over mushrs that hasnt been refrigerated .

• 4 weeks ago

you must refrigirate if or it will be bad

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You'll be fine. It's a bit stale, but that's it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.