I am having wedge surgery to remove a lung nodule. Doctor suggested I could return to work in a week. Does that make sense?

Your doctor is the expert on this. Why are you asking here?

• Kenneth7 months agoReport

I'm asking here because I cannot schedule appointment less than two weeks away. My doctor suggests I'll be back at work in one week which seems short. To work one week after surgery I have to schedule appointments before surgery. If I wait the 1 week, then I have 3 weeks without work.

I'm a psychologist, so I mostly sit and talk to people. Have to use laptop for note taking and to write reports.

Unless your job requires strenuous physical activity I don't think it sounds wrong.

It's a YES from me ...

• Kenneth7 months agoReport

Are you saying this from personal experience or based on someone you know who has had the surgery?

• Robin

far too long just go in the next day

• Kenneth7 months agoReport

Robin. Are you saying this from personal experience or based on someone you know who has had the surgery?