Can you help me with English please?
The chapter explains:
- the importance of supporting a point in writing
- the structure of the traditional essay
- the benefits of writing the traditional essay
1. Supporting means helping show something (a point) to be true. Right?
2. Traditional means common type/style. Right?
- Anonymous9 months agoFavourite answer
supporting means providing evidence - you can't make a claim or point without some kind of reference to show you haven't just made it up.
traditional in this context means usual or conventional. Which I would guess is an introduction/propositions and argument and a conclusion.